If you need to see your dentist for an emergency appointment, please call 01522 523821 at 8.00am and we will try and accommodate you, although this may not be with your usual dentist.
Should you have a dental emergency when the practice is closed, please call the local NHS dental out of hours service on 0845 6031404 who will be pleased to assist you.
This is a service provided by Lincolnshire Primary Care Trust which is responsible for commissioning dental services in this area.
Examples of an emergency include bleeding after an extraction, serious swelling in your mouth or face or suffering a severe dental injury. Alternatively you can contact NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 or online at www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk.
Telephone: 01522 513355
Fax: 01522 515382
Do not re-implant this tooth. Call reception to make an emergency appointment.
1. Do not touth the root of the tooth. Handle the crown only.
2. Rinse the tooth off only if there is dirt covering it. Do not scrub or scrape the tooth.
3. Attemp to re-implant the tooth into the socket with gentle pressure and hold it in position.
The best chance of tooth survival is if you do this at home staright away.
4. If unable to do this yourself, place it in a container of milk. This will hydrate and nourish the root. Do not wrap in tissue. The tooth should never be allowed to dry.
5. Make an emergency appointment.